IECA members with international specialties are uniquely qualified to help you and your child learn about a wide range of educational opportunities around the globe and choose one that best meets your needs.

An IECA member educational consultant with an international specialty has the knowledge and experience to help students and families in many circumstances, including:

  • Students who seek educational opportunities outside of their country of residence
  • Expat students who want to return to their country of citizenship for education
  • Students who have learning disabilities, mental health issues, substance use, or behavioral issues and seek appropriate placement

IECs provide unbiased advice about school and university options and admission processes in the United States and other countries. Their goal is to find the educational option that is the best match for each student.

Click on the button below to find an IECA member educational consultant who specializes in international advising.

More help with global educational opportunities from IECA: