The following items are required to complete your application.
Documents may be uploaded to the application form or emailed to the Membership Department.
- A current resumé of professional experiences.
- A list of the institutions that you have visited and assessed during the past five years.
- Contact information for three professional references.
- Payment of $100 (credit card or check), as a non-refundable application fee.
- An official transcript of your highest completed degree, to be submitted directly to IECA from the institution.
- If you have completed a certificate from the University of California College Counseling Certificate Program such as UCLA Extension, among others, or the UC Irvine Independent Educational Consultant Certificate Program, please provide an official transcript. (Completion of a certificate is not a requirement for IECA membership.)
Please have official transcripts sent to the IECA national office:
Independent Educational Consultants Association
3251 Blenheim Boulevard, Suite 510, Fairfax, VA 22030
Electronic “eTranscripts” are also acceptable, and should be sent directly to [email protected].
If you are a current Associate member of IECA who is now applying for Professional membership, your transcripts may already be on file in the IECA office. Contact the IECA Membership Department to confirm before ordering your transcripts. Learn more about transitioning from Associate to Professional membership.