We are often asked how schools, colleges, and programs can connect with IECA members throughout the year. Here are some options.
Here are 10 Ways to Connect with IECA Member Educational Consultants
1. Invite IECA members to participate in announced in-person or virtual campus tours and take part in consortia multi-day, multi-campus events. [contact: [email protected]]
Related downloads: How to Maximize the Effectiveness of College Tours for IECA Members
2. Include a visit with individual IECA members or IECA regional groups when someone from admissions is in town visiting schools. If you would like to connect directly with our members in a city/region when you’re on the road, fill out our contact list request. You can also connect with our regional groups.
6. Provide IECA with your school’s primary contact information as a consultant/IECA liaison (name, title, address, email). [contact: [email protected]]
8. Advertise your school in IECA’s quarterly journal (mailed to 5,000+ IECs and school, college, program reps) or in a conference guide; or a digital ad in our weekly email communications to members. [contact: Jean[email protected]]
9. Host an IECA educational event on your campus. IECA schedules educational programs throughout the year. Several colleges have served as host for these events allowing them to showcase professors and other aspects of their campus. [Contact: [email protected]]
10. Become a sponsor of an IECA conference or a webinar. We host two conferences each year, with attendances exceeding 1,200 for each conference. [Contact: [email protected]]