We are often asked how schools, colleges, and programs can connect with IECA members throughout the year. Here are some options.
Here are 10 Ways to Connect with IECA Member Educational Consultants
1. Invite IECA Members to Participate in Announced In-person or Virtual Campus Tours
And take part in consortia multi-day, multi-campus events. Contact: Tanesha@IECAonline.com
More information: How to Maximize the Effectiveness of College Tours for IECA Members
2. Include a Visit with Individual IECA Members or IECA Regional Groups When Someone From Admissions is in Town Visiting Schools
If you would like to connect directly with our members in a city/region when you’re on the road, fill out our contact list request. You can also connect with our regional groups.
3. Attend an IECA Conference
And participate in the College Fair, School Exchange, or Therapeutic Information Swap. More information: link.iecaonline.com/Conference-Info; contact: [email protected]
4. Submit a Proposal to Present
Present at an upcoming IECA conference or training workshop on a topic related to admissions or student success. More information: link.iecaonline.com/present
5. Engage with IECA Members on Social Media
Follow IECA on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram and post about upcoming events at your school. Contact: [email protected]
6. Provide IECA with Your School’s Primary Contact Information
We’d like to keep you informed of our new initiatives and upcoming events; use this form.
7. Order Sets of Mailing Lists for IECA Members
We can select by region, states, specialty, etc; fill out the mailing list order form. Contact: [email protected]
8. Advertise Your School/Organization
Options include: IECA’s quarterly Insights Journal, which is sent to 5,000+ IECs and school, college, program reps; our printed conference guide; or a digital ad in our weekly email communications to members. More information: link.iecaonline.com/advertising. Contact: [email protected]
9. Host an IECA Educational Event on Your Campus
IECA schedules educational programs throughout the year. Several colleges have served as host for these events allowing them to showcase professors and other aspects of their campus. Contact: [email protected]
10. Sponsor an IECA Conference or a Hosted Webinar
We host two conferences each year, with attendances exceeding 1,200 for each conference. Contact: [email protected]