Find an Independent
Educational Consultant

Specialty Designation Applications

IECA Professional members specialize in areas of expertise known as "specialty designations." IECA offers specialty designations in the following categories: College, Graduate Programs, School, Learning Disabilities, and Special Needs (behavioral and emotional issues).

When initially applying for professional membership, consultants are required to apply for at least one designation and may apply for as many categories as applicable. Professional members may apply for additional specialty designations at any time during the course of membership. Adding a specialty designation informs clients / client families of the breadth of a consultant's expertise.

Specialty Designation Applications:

Graduate Program Specialty Designation Application
Therapeutic Specialty Designation Application
International Sub-Specialty Designation Application
Learning Disabilities Sub-Specialty Designation Application

College and School Specialty Designation applicants should submit the main professional membership application

For more information contact us at [email protected].